We work towards delivering a web application called “Pension Management & Administration System” covering following features:
We offer a slew of web development and Client Server Applications that include among others:
- Employer Registration: New Registration, Employee Beneficiaries, Updated Employee details, Investment Fund details, View/Print Certificate or Registration Form, View/Print Benefit Estimate, Employee Risk Profile etc.
- Employer Update Monthly Contribution: Employer logs onto web portal and Uploads Monthly Contribution Details on all Employees. After validation, Employer can enter details of payments made to the Custodian Bank
- Member Account Details: Updates and maintains Member Account Details as per the Contributions received from Employer. System continuously updates each Memberâ€™s Statement as Custodians update the Investment Fund at the end of every month
- Move members into another Scheme or Trustee: Move a Member into a Preserved Account – Employee Terminates with Employer or Dies and is moved into a Preserved Account. Create a Charge/Pledge/Lien/Judgment Debt – An Employee can apply online by logging on to the Employer Portal to create a Charge/Pledge/Lien/Judgment Debt against Accrued Benefits.
- Custodian Banks Updates: Custodians: Update Employers Payment details and Members Payment Accounts, Transfer Money to Fund Managers, Updates Investment Fund Details. System: Calculates Net Asset Value of Total Fund, Updates Members Fund Balances, Begins to Accrue Penalty on Outstanding Amount
- Generate Ledger Financial Statement: Generates Accounting Transactions for Export
- Reports: Generate various reports- Employer Annual Statement, Member Annual Statement, Members Due to Retire By Certain Date, Amount Due to Pay Benefits, Custodian Statements, Benefits paid by Period
- Admin setup process: Manage (View/Edit)- Business Activity, Employee Type, OPS Type, PFS Type, GPPFS Type, Nationality, Investment Fund Type, Asset Class Type, Custodian Banks, Fund Manager, Contribution Payment Type, Accounting Codes etc