Preg-Tech Communications has a well-equipped ICT support department with IT engineers certified in handling a wide expanse of ICT equipment.
Our technicians have been handling hardware as far back 14 years ago. The experience over the years gives them cutting edge skills.
1. Preventive Maintenance
Keeping the work place functioning in the best way possible by providing the best in convenience and unique disposition to benefit the client.
- Equipment warranty remains intact following any maintenance or troubleshooting exercises.
- During each maintenance exercise, health checks on every machine are carried out to identify any faults. Recommendations for repair and replacement are stipulated in the final report submitted at the end of the maintenance exercise.
- At the end of each scheduled maintenance exercise, a detailed report of the service and state of equipment handled including recommendations from the health checks is provided. The format of the report includes the following fields (Date of Maintenance, Asset Type, Asset ID, Model, Serial No., Site Status of equipment)
Additionally for the maintenance of computers, servers and tape backups; the following tasks are carried out
- Cleaning and dust blowing of the hardware units out -side and inside for those that can be opened.
- Dusting and cleaning of key boards, mice, track balls, monitors and CPUs.
- Cleaning of CD-ROM and tape drives (including head and lens) using cleaning disk tools.
- Lubrication and oiling of movable parts of all the hardware units.
- Checking and correcting the integrity of hard disk.
- Emptying of the recycle Bin.
- Deletion of temporary files and cache files. General checks on systems performance.
- Checking, updating antivirus, running OS patches.
- Scan disk and disk defragment to improve performance.
2. Enterprise Software Maintenance
Do you have critical enterprise software that requires technical maintenance? Our experts can handle 24/7 troubleshooting , installation and configuration of your software both on workstations and servers.
3. Networking Maintenance
Our engineers will make sure your network is performing as expected. We provide support on both LAN and WAN levels.