a) Implemented a customized Voucher MS-SQL database system that enables the capture of a multitude of data from multiple locations through a VPN configured over WAN
b) User training
c) Support and Maintenance – The data supported included (Healthy Baby, Family Planning and STI Data)
Description of Actual services provided:
- Studying MSIU project flow.
- Systems user requirements collection.
- Assessment of user requirements.
- Defining system flows and processes.
- Software development and testing.
- Installation of a WAN Network to allow real time communication of all MSIU centers in the country i.e Western (Mbarara), East (Tororo), North (Gulu) and Central (Kampala).
- Software deployment in all centers.
- Relevant user training
- Category: ProjectsSystems Development
- Client: MarieStopes International Uganda, (MSIU)
- Location: Kampala, Uganda
- Year Started Jun 2020
- Project Value: Mar 2008